Becoming a student at Hyles-Anderson College of the Philippines requires that each applicant meet certain requirements before they are enrolled in classes. Please carefully review the instructions listed on this page before applying to attend Hyles-Anderson College.
Requirements for admission to Hyles-Anderson College of the Philippines:
- All applicants must be at least 17 years of age and have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- All applicants must have a clear testimony of salvation and have been baptized.
- All applicants must be members of a Bible-believing church that is Baptist in doctrine.
- All applicants must complete an application and submit the application with a non-refundable application fee.
- All applicants must have a recommendation from their pastor.
- All applicants must give sufficient evidence that they have either a call of God on their life or a sincere desire to serve God full-time.
- All applicants must read and agree to the rules of Hyles-Anderson College of the Philippines as described in our student handbook.
- All applicants must be financially capable to attend Hyles-Anderson College. To learn about financial assistance options, click here.
How to enroll:
- Download the Hyles-Anderson College enrollment kit.
- Print, read, and complete the forms in the enrollment kit. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be considered.
- Mail, scan and email, or hand-deliver your application.
- Deliver or deposit your application fee.
- Give the pastor’s referral form to your pastor (you should supply him with the postage to mail it). This form should not be sent by the applicant.
- After receiving your application and application fee, you will be contacted if there are any questions concerning your application.
- After receiving your pastor’s recommendation, the college administration will review your application and references. If you are approved for college, you will be notified.
- If you apply for financial assistance, you will receive a separate notification regarding your eligibility or approval. Please understand that approval for enrollment and approval for financial assistance are separate approvals. Financial assistance is limited; if you are denied financial assistance, you may still be approved for enrollment. You would need to secure your own finances.
- Arrive in Dumaguete on the assigned date that will be given to you upon confirming with a student counselor your commitment to attend Hyles-Anderson College of the Philippines.